Re: [IRCA] Hi, I'm Bob and I bought a SRF-59

Re: [IRCA] Hi, I'm Bob and I bought a SRF-59

Welcome Bob!

Great to hear another voice.  As you've no doubt gathered, the Ultralight
boom is on, and we look forward to hearing about how it performs in your
neck of the woods!

73 - Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA