Re: [IRCA] UltraLight List of Firsts and Records

Re: [IRCA] UltraLight List of Firsts and Records

To Gary, John and the group,

I must have deleted my original e-mail, but somewhere
around December 12 or 13, I logged KOA 850 Denver from
my home in Troy Michigan. At 1,277 miles (per
Mapquest), does this qualify under any of the firsts?

73 de Joe