Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 frequency control

The SRF-59 manual can also be downloaded from Sony's website
http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-documents.pl?mdl=SRF59

It seems like most major electronics manufacturers have soft versions of
operating manuals and other documentation available on their websites.

Sometimes it takes some effort to find it.  The best bet is to go to the
home page, look for the search tool, and enter the model number.  Or
look for links to the support page, or product description page, etc.
You may have to drill won through several layers of pages to find what
you want, but it's usually there some place.

I've looked through online user manuals/instructions several times
recently while shopping for electronics goodies.  The product
descriptions are often vague as to an item's  true capabilities, but
most manuals do a reasonably OK job at telling what it can or can't do.

Bruce