Re: [IRCA] SRF- 59 & log book

Kevin

You might also try for WJR-760, if you can hear WBBM fending off KTTH.
I had WJR booming in about an hour ago, atop KFMB and the Canadian.  I
can't remember the last time I heard them, but that's mostly due to lack
of trying (they might be in every night for all I know).

WHO-1040 would be another good target (with Vancouver nulled), as would
KFAB-1110 (with KBND nulled).  I heard both last night.  Or CBW-990 with
KOMO nulled.

Granted, all these logs were on an Icom R-75 with a K9AY antenna, but
such stations seem well within your SRF-59's capabilities.

Bruce in Seattle