Re: [IRCA] SRF- 59 & log book

On 30-Dec-07, at 10:19 PM, vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> My utralight log book has 50 MW stations.  Furthest West is JOUB 774
> Japan.  North is CILW Wainwright, AB Canada.  East is KOA 850 Denver.
> South is KKOB 770 New Mexico.
>
> Happy New Years

Just logged my first SRF-59 logging of a east coast station here in
Calgary AB
WBZ-1030 Boston in the null of KWTO. Armchair copy with ad for a MA
law firm
followed by the full WBZ ID. I am not counting my previous loggings
of Cuba on
530 as east coast:). WOAI-1200 was also logged here tonight on the
SRF-59, whey
are a regular in the null of the Vancouver station. The INE NDB
(Missoula MT)
is also a regular SRF-59 logging on 521.

Truly amazing little radio - beats the 1980's vintage Sanyo headphone
only
radios I used to use for ultralight DX (which are twice the size of
the SRF-59).

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO