[IRCA] SRF- 59 & log book

Good Evening,

My local Fred Meyer store has 5 SRF-59's in stock.  Price is
$17.99.  They have sold out the SRF M37V & SRF M85V.
The previous two radios have the TV analog tuner which will
be no good in 2009.  When I purchased the SRF M85V at 50% off
it had a disclaimer taped to the package warning about the analog TV
ending in 2009.

Did get the Bose QuietComfort 2 head phones for Christmas.  They make
the Utralight radios sound great.

My utralight log book has 50 MW stations.  Furthest West is JOUB 774
Japan.  North is CILW Wainwright, AB Canada.  East is KOA 850 Denver.
South is KKOB 770 New Mexico.

Happy New Years

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA