Re: [IRCA] East-coast SRF-59 reception "firsts"

Re: [IRCA] East-coast SRF-59 reception "firsts"

Wow Brett,

     You are one mean SRF-59 DXer, brother!  We  west coast fanatics are
thrilled that you are having so much fun.

     We had a little head start on you East Coast  guys for transoceanic DX
(in November), however, so the current score is:

     TP DX Contacts:   8  total    (Dennis Vroom, 2 on SRF-M37V

                                               Gary DeBock, 3 on SRF-59

                                                                     2 on
SRF-M37V

                                                                     1 on
SRF-T615

     TA DX Contacts:   ???

     Be fully advised, however, that some seriously  successful TP DXers have
just received their Ultralights, and fully intent to  keep the West Coast
where it is right now, in the Ultralight Transoceanic Race,  hi.

                                                                          73,
 Gary