Re: [IRCA] East-coast SRF-59 reception "firsts"

Re: [IRCA] East-coast SRF-59 reception "firsts"

The best shot at regular TAs from the east coast would be by the New England
DXers or someone nearer the coast; I don't know if any of them have caught
the UL bug yet, but I look forward to hearing their results once they do!
Conditions would have to be very favorable for me to log TAs even on my
Drake, so I may be waiting a while to snag my first one.

Good luck!

Brett