Re: [IRCA] East-coast SRF-59 reception "firsts"

Re: [IRCA] East-coast SRF-59 reception "firsts"

Thanks for saving me the trouble of cabling the SRF-59 to the computer Curt
:-)

Yes, I used the Coast Guard web page to figure out which NAVTEX station I
heard; Chesapeake is the strongest here, but Boston often comes in. Based on
the time, I figured it was VA,

Brett