Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article...

Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article...

"Freelance" means "I don't have a permanent job" or "I'm being ripped off by greedy employers."

The one thing he fails to mention is that AM IBOC does not work.

HD radios are expensive and insensitive.

The system equates to legalized jamming painfully destructive to smaller stations.

The larger stations lose all their skywave coverage.

We have all been over this a thousand times by now.

Just turn it off! It works much better that way.

Karl Zuk N2KZ