[IRCA] SRF-59 & IBOC

On Dec 25, 2007, at 6:07 PM, Scott Fybush wrote:

> Needless to say, a healthy dose of SRF-59 was prescribed, and I expect
> he'll be placing his Amazon order in the morning.

Noted on sale at both Fred Meyer and K-Mart the last two days at $14.99.

As previously occasionally mentioned, I am one mile from KKMO-1360
5kw U1 and about four miles from KKOL-1300 50/47kw U4 with their
major lobe heading my way. For me it is a great little unit from
530-1260 and pretty good from 1400 up but it is not super-human in
high intensity signal areas. Between 1270-1390 it is about as good as
the HQ180.

Of note is the fact that KKDZ-1250 has not had its IBOC on the last
couple of days, once again enabling me to hear KGY-1240 Olympia. What
a nice Christmas present!

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n