Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article...

--- Neil Kazaross <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Craig et al,
>
> Perhaps this guy's name is a pen name and his shill rantings are
> simply
> coming from the dwindling IBOC clan.
>
> I await the day , hopefully during 2008, when some of these
> midwestern
> blowtorches turn it off for good.

Whilest there's a good possibility that the article might be written
under an alias, I'm only expecting some additional stations dropping it
on AM, and perhaps only at night in 08. I'm afraid this thing is going
be slow in finally winding down. Like many of the lower animals, the
head can die well before the body and extremities do.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id