Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9 Nov 07

At 07:02 AM 11/9/2007, you wrote:
>Started out as a promising morning, with lots of carriers at 1300,
>developing into audio on some of the more common frequencies by 1330,
>but that proved to be the peak, as things gradually faded down after
>that.   Nothing dramatic, just a gradual fade, and by 1420 sunrise I'd
>rate things as poor.   Hope things turn out better on the coast.
>
>Well, it's off to Don's place in Lamont for the next few days,  so with
>luck I'll leave Nick's cloud.down here.
>
>73,
>
>Nigel Pimblett
>Dunmore, Alberta

Only listened between 14:48 and 15:10 this morning.  Instead I was more focused on Alaskans, specifically 630.  By 15:00, though, KCIS in WA took over the frequency, even on my Alaskan loop, although earlier, I'm sure it was Juneau (and I was also hoping for Nenana, AK).  I'll have to review my mp3 file on that one.  Only had 11 audios this am, with the strongest being the NHK2 stations, especially 774 which was briefly a 9.  Otherwise, only heard:

747 (7)
774 (9)
837
873
1017
1053
1134
1143
1242
1566
1575

That was it!  Have a great DX session at Don's, Nigel!  ...........Walt.