[IRCA] TPs for 8 Nov 07

listened from about 1400 to 1510UT though not continuously.   As
others noted, not as good as yesterday, fewer DUs on the lower band,
and just lower overall signal strength. However, for example, I
didn't hear 594 very well today when listening about 1430UT, but the
propagation monitor said it had a good sharp peak just before 1500UT,
when I was listening at the top of the band, so perhaps this
perception of lower signal strength isn't entirely
valid.   Certainly, hearing the Japanese on 666 at good level is a
little unusual, as was 873.

Asian unless noted.

Darn good audio, if briefly:  774

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash) 666, 828, 1566
briefly peaked just after 1500UT, but apparently the peak increased
more by 1520UT.

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:  567,
612 DU, 747, 873, 945 later, 972

Burbles in the splatter: 594, 702DU, 738 DU, 1134, 1143, 1287

strong carrier, no audio:   558, 639, 657, 837, 855 hum

best wishes,

Nick