Re: [IRCA] WFAW 940 kHz Fort Atkinson, WI DX Test

Re: [IRCA] WFAW 940 kHz Fort Atkinson, WI DX Test

> Another nice one.  Don't be discouraged by the low power.  This station
> gets
> out well.  Well done Jim!

Wondering if Jim could clarify - if WFAW isn't doing eQSLs, and if postage
is required for a paper QSL, what's the e-mail address for reports
supposed to be used for? Just an advance word to the station that a paper
report and return postage are on the way?

Looking forward to this one - 940 Montreal isn't the blowtorch here that
it was in the CBM days, and I can get away from my local 950 by driving
about 5 minutes to the east, into their deep null toward WWJ.