Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] MIAMI/BOSTON ON 1620

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] MIAMI/BOSTON ON 1620

A few years ago, I heard a Los Angeles sports station
being relayed on Radio New Zealand Int'l (yep, on
shortwave). Like you say, a switching error. Other
possibilties just don't seem to make any sense at all.

73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O