Re: [IRCA] Phasing /RF notch, etc.

Craig,

I don't much leakage any longer with the chokes I added thanks to the
great help of John Bryant. They have really knocked down the stray
signals. The directivity of the antennas are much better. I notice the
WNW EWE even gets TAs better now.
Have you tried chokes on your coax? It sure worked for me.
   I think with the Welbrook you can use either 2 or 4 loops. If you use
two, both are set the same direction (E-W or N-S). The other two are set
the opposite if I understand it corectly. The only issue for most people
is the distance they have to be placed apart, 40 meters. I don't know
how well they would work if placed closer together, but even here I
could get the 40 Meter spacing running them E/W, but it would take a bit
more extending the coax.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin