Re: [IRCA] [!! SPAM] IBOC Revisited

Craig,

I think with the increased hash, you will find a lot of stations leaving
their day power/pattern on 24/7. That may be the easiest way to combat
the interference. I kind of doubt the FCC will do much as they have
created this mess. Can you blame a guy for trying to make a living?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager