Re: [IRCA] TIS coverage

Jim,

Sorry to hear of your house fire 10 years ago, but I am happy you have
your QSLs. I don't know what I would do if I had a fire. That would be
scary to say the least.
  I still have everything I have logged on cassette or reel to reel tape
dating back to the 70s, or at least most of it.
   I really go after TS/HAR stations. When the X Band opened up to
regular broadcasters, I knew the end was near for long haul TIS,
Aussies, JJs and the rest, but I am glad I was there at the time.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager