[IRCA] WPAM217 - Channelview, Texas

I don't recall the call sign, but no QSL received here from the
Channelview station.

Dated: 3/4/07
Houston Area Broadcast Stations
Myles Barkman KG5AI
http://home.houston.rr.com/freqzone
kg5ai*at*houston.rr.com

1620 TIS Channelview WX(162.4), Arco, Lyondell WPAM217-8280 Sheldon Rd
(moved to 1640?)
1640 TIS Channelview WX(162.4), Arco, Lyondell WPAM217-8280 Sheldon Rd

       Mike