From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:03 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club ofAmerica
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TIS coverage

Jim,

I sure do remember WPAM217 Channelview, Texas on 1620. I look at their
fridge magnet every day when ever I open my fridge. I got a very nice
QSL from them when I heard them back in the 90s and also a lot of info
on the station. Their fridge magnet was given out to people in the area
that says "If you hear The Sirens. Turn on Alert Radio 1620 AM." Then it
gives it in Spanish.  As I mentioned, I love hearing TIS/HAR stations.
There are so many different type of broadcasters out there.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager