Re: [IRCA] WIBC-1070's minor lobe west

Checked my loggings; have heard WIBC in the midwest (Des Moines, Omaha,
Minneapolis, Hutchinson) several times; obviously, on day pattern.  I
suspect that that pattern may not be as tight as is theoretically
indicated.  When we lived in Winston-Salem, they, along with WFLI,
dominated 1070 at nite (which, given their nite pattern, isn't a
surprise). - John