[IRCA] WOKV 690 Jacksonville, Fl.

In the last week, I've heard WOKV three times after midnight, and sometimes with good levels,  ( which is when I usually go to bed...and DX with the Walkman ). Except for SS skip and SR skip, I've never heard them before at night. Here in very northern South Carolina, I usually hear Birmingham's WJOX or Montreal or KGGF , in Coffeyville, Ks. when there is Friday night football.  I wonder if anyone else has noticed them ??   Have a great week !!   Chris  K4NHL  S.C.