Re: [IRCA] 1070

Patrick - I'm not certain but I think, because of their fire, that
they're still ND nite and day at lower power than authorized.  Used to
be audible here (Grand Rapids) at nite before the fire but not now.
Still audible during daytime but at much lower level than before.  Were
they on their regular nite pattern, I think, with your antenna set-up,
you'd be able to  hear them. - John