From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Charles A Taylor
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:07 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] This IS NOT getting past me!

At 10:42 AM 4/28/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>"WSB, WSB everywhere and all our brain cells did shrink"
>"WSB from the water fountain where I went to have a drink"
>Apologies to Mr. Taylor of the Samuel C. flavor.
>Chuck

Chuck,

You'd BETTER apologize!

If you have any ideas about becoming a poet, well we're
just going to have to have a little surgical procedure
performed on you to prevent that from happening.

Civilization has been set back some measurable increment,
and all because you tried your hand at some doggerel!

[shudder]

Charles