Re: [IRCA] IRCA 2007 E-mail directory

FAULKNER  David    Albany, Ohio     dfdf   at  acninc  dot  net

BTW.  Two questions since I've been out of the loop so long and am not up to
date on certain things.  Would someone please tell me exactly what happened
to my old friend DEE?  Shortly after Bruce Heimburger and I joined IRCA a
new position was created, back-up editor for EDXR/F.  We agreed to take it.
As soon as the ink was dry on DEE's agreement to accept us, Marc DeLorenzo
quit the job & left us two neophytes trying to figure out what was going on.
I can still see those old DXM envelopes on which DEE had written either,
"Leet thee collection fluid flow," or "let the correction fluid dry more!!!"
I recall my mother asking, "Just who is this Dee guy anyway?  And all those
illegal phone calls to the west coast!  Heady business back then for a
couple of HS juniors.

Second, on a less serious note, is there someplace on the web where up to
date information about radio stations is catalogued, e.g. station lists by
frequency & call & the like.  The stuff I copied out of the BYB at the O.U.
library is getting old, and wasn't all that accurate in the first place.

73's
David