Re: [IRCA] IRCA 2007 E-mail directory

    A belated welcome back into the DX-fold, David. Your best bet for a
list of radio stations is Lee Freshwater's THE AM LOG BOOK located at
http://www.amlogbook.com  It has what you're looking for, and at a good
price: FREE. Although it isn't updated daily, Lee does an excellent job
of providing a variety of information on AM-related areas.

    The National Radio Club has their yearly AM Log Book which you can
inquire about at amradiolog@xxxxxxxxxxx  Wayne Heinen can let you know
the cost, etc. Tell him you're an IRCA member and get a discount. Oops.
Just checked and the 27th edition is sold out.

    Another source is the FCC direct:
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/main/am.html

There is also FM, TV and a number of other areas which you can check out.

    Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

          Very 73 de Mike