[IRCA] "It doesn't take a village to make a hobby"

At 08:46 PM 3/23/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>"IRCA,
>It doesn't take a village to make a hobby"

Konnie,

Hear, hear! Excellent essay. I remember you taking us to task for not
reporting any DX.

I've repented. Couldn't find any sackcloth, and burning trash inside
Grifton town limits (in
order to come up with some ashes) is prohibited. But see my latest posting.

WNCT-1070 (Greenville, NC) was NOT IBOC last night, so I guess their one-night
operation of IBOC was a mistake.

Enough of IBOC.

73 de Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP