[IRCA] 550 Mystery

Heard Thursday morning on 550 at 0600 EDT, a station signing on with SSB.
Unfortunately, the voice announcement that followed was too garbled to
provide an ID.  I've tried to research all of the stations in the eastern and
central time zones, but I haven't found any that definitely have a silent
period - but the info available has some gaps.  WIOZ in NC, for example,
doesn't show any programming on their website before 0600, but they don't say
they're off the air overnight either.  And, I suppose it's possible that a
station  might run the SSB at this time even if they never left the air.  Any
ideas on this one?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON