[IRCA] TPs for 3-24

When I first turned the radio on at 1250 UT I heard only a few carriers and no audio.  But at 1315 I started to hear many more carriers most were very weak and just above the noise level.  Audio was heard on 594 at 1324 with JJ talk and 693 with JJ talk at 1322.  Carriers were heard on 558, 594, 648, 693, 747, 774, 828. 972, 1278, 1314, 1377, 1386, 1413, 1475, 1503 and 1566 heard from 1250-1335 UT.  The carrier on 1475 was very strong at 1315 but I got no audio.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8

ad-Body-Sep-End-->

Moi,

Live Search:illa löytyi saitti: http://www.radyofestival.com.tr/  ja sillä oli email-osoite info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lisäksi siellä oli PDF-tiedosto, jossa tuollainen osoite: Altunizade, Kısıklı C N 1/12 Üsküdar

Tel¬0216 474 0508-09

IKA