Re: [IRCA] The sky fell last night!

At 09:51 PM 3/23/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>But Charles -
>
>You're forgetting that 'with HD, you can hear Hannity sock it to 'em in
>crystal clear HD!"
>Isn't that what billions of listeners 'demand', according to
>Vlad-Mart?
>  I know I do. All my buddies do. Why not you?
>pv zecchino
>manalog key, fl

Doc.,

Boy, are you on to something! I'll be able to listen to Savage Nation,
Air America, find out it's going to rain when I was going to string that
new mini-beverage, and listen to stock market reports ("Sows was
steady, berras and gilts was down one-third") and find out about the
head on between two pickups on US-17. All in crystal-clear audio.

Lemme lay down. I'm so excited!

Charles

        -----
Charles A Taylor, WD4INP