Re: [IRCA] Forwarded request for DX information

Re: [IRCA] Forwarded request for DX information

Thanks Jim and Bob for your information.
As far as the NRC and IRCA websites, I could make an educated guess as to
what is used the most, or what is the most preferred equipment. I myself use
an R8B and Kiwa loop along with an 80' random wire. I'm pretty happy with my
set-up but it's just one opinion.  As far as the older equipment, it's a
good point that, that equipment is / can be as good as it ever was.

I'm not sure if this guy has the internet because the addy he used for the
IRCA was pretty old.  In any case, I'll wait another day or so and mail him
these comments and throw in a sample copy of the DXM.  I appreciate your
help with this.
73- Doug