Re: [IRCA] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM I...

Re: [IRCA] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM I...

Craig -

  You realize telling the truth is tantamount to launching an all out nuclear
attack on stooge-radio, don't you?

Ordinary 'lay' listeners well express it: "Everything about HD is a lie."

Looks like HD Bund has no shortage of things to do, much more undue influence
to exert, more listeners to vainly try to dupe.

  On any HD board, merely expressing factual statements re HD sends
cheerleaders into a frenzy of nonsensical denials.  They do make it easy for us, don't
they?

  Speaking for many, the big bums hogtied truth, gagged opposition, bribed
the ref, took yet another sucker shot, and won the round.

 Now we've the fine privilege of standing up. They won't like what they read.
They've themselves to blame, the more they talk, the more they bury
themselves. Just like crooks.