Re: [IRCA] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM I...

Re: [IRCA] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM I...

Patrick & Russ -

  Fun to buy stocks when market plummets. As w/stocks, so w/radio. Now more
than ever, hold fast to R-8, R-390, NRD. Acquire a loop or three. Tampa's
HDBelching 620 'Sports Mongo' trashes forty five KHz of spectrum.  So much for the
iNiquity's claim re 'most tested system in history'. Do they realize their own
hyperbole betrays them?

I tape music off R. Progreso, 640. R-390 w/16 KHz filter. iBLOC stooge-hash
proves problematic at this setting. No matter. Tuning 390 to 641.8, tweaking
DA-5 loop, acquired years ago from friend in CT dumps Mr. Mongo and his insolent
noise.

 Allowing the covetous to have their way brings about their undoing.