[IRCA] TA's?

I'd inadvertently left the R-5000 on when I left for work this morning,
on 1521 khz, and was surprised to note a weak carrier there when I got
back.  At 0100 it and a slightly stronger 1539 are the only two I could
find, but that's really early for this QTH.   It's not even sunset yet,
so perhaps an evening that bears watching.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta