Re: [IRCA] TPs for 21 March

At 14:10 21/03/2007, you wrote:
>   Perhaps you guys on the coast are soaking up
>all the signal again!

No, it's John Bryant on Easter Island doing the soaking up I
think.....this morning was quite a disappointment relatively
speaking, though I'm listening to 1566 in quite readable Chinese, if
I could only understand Chinese (this at 1410 UT, and there may be an
enhancement still to come)   But, in general, it was just the big
guns, though still pretty much every frequency had a carrier.

reasonable audios: 594, 747, 774, 828, 1566 of course....only
oddballs were 639 (CC) and 1593 (JJ).

not so reasonable audio: 558, 675, 738, 873, 1287,  1475, 1575

probably a number of barely theres, but didn't take the time to dig.

best wishes,

Nick