Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

I wonder if people like Rocco and those who like to listen and drive or
listen from rural areas (i.e., no internet connections) won't have a bit to
say if there is a dialogue in your country on this.  If the Garrison
Keillors and Andy Rooney types would or could energize anything . . .

ef