Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

I guess I am thinking more in terms of understanding the full impact
of what nighttime operation of IBOC would be like.  It is one thing
to understand what is going on on paper, or in the few instances that
DXers have been able document, and another if the entire band is
HISSing.  I think that the latter would get more people's attention.

Bill Harms