Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

KAZ,

At 58, if my health holds up, I should last another 30 years. My
grandfather died at 86 and my father at 87. The way things are moving,
it will not take long if IBOC goes 24/7 to totally kill the AM band. I
talked to a friend I have known since college. Rocco is not a DXer, but
loves listening to radio from great distances. Today he has his choice
of hundreds of stations crystal clear 24/7, on the internet. He told me
gone are the days of trying to catch a station great distances fading in
and out and static. Now it is always there 24/7 with the internet. As
soon as the internet gets wireless nationwide, the need for AM & FM
radio will be out the door.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager