[IRCA] Dare I Say Mid-Winter Anomaly??

Another disappointing morning for TPs..... if this is the start of
the MWA, we can hardly complain, since the season started a full
month earlier than last year.  Nevertheless, this morning was pretty
much of a bummer. My first run was 90 minutes before dawn and there
were a dozen threshold audios, but nothing really listenable at all.
It was the usual suspects.  Dawn brought very little improvement,
really.  I had very listenable audio on 774 and 828 NHK2s as they
signed off and a number of the Manchurian transmitters (945
particularly) had improved a decent amount, showing at least
threshold audio.  All in all, very disappointing.  Yes, I dated her,
too, and her name was Gladys!

Hava nice Sunday!

John B.