Re: [IRCA] HD Radios - snap them up!!

I don't know what they'd listen to here.  Both AMs are sans HD noise as of
this moment, and have been for many days.  One is Clear Channel, the other
Citadel, so no edict to cover both.  Next time I see the CC guy, I'll ask.
WPRO-630 and WHJJ-920.

One of the FMs, WHJY-94.1, has such excessive reject heat from their HD
system that it far overpowered their HVAC.  They had to shut it off to
prevent a meltdown.  Over 10kw of heat, and maybe much more.  Holy Moley!!
The electricity increase must be huge!

As J. C. Whitney said in their catalog, Heavy Duty Radio..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI