Re: [IRCA] WTIX-980 Winston Salem NC?

Lee,

It might be a little harsh to say not to believe "anything" from the FCC
DB.  Admittedly it has its problems, but, for example, WPBI 960 N.Palm
Beach, FL, just became WSVU, and as soon as anyone noticed the change, it
was found already reflected in the FCC DB.  Other resources are yet to
catch up.

For those of us who aren't subscribed to other services, it does provide a
reasonable place to start.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan