Re: [IRCA] New TA Logging

Hi Dave,

I'm a recent convert to ICRA (although I've been playing with radios and
searching for distant radio signals since age 7), so excuse my ignorance. I'm not
up on all the lingo you guys use in your e-mails. What is "TA"? I've pulled in
some decent DX from here in southern Arizona . . . but Spain, Denmark, China
on the AM band? Incredible!!  Could you tell a rank amateur (me) something
about your equipment and methods? Thanks.

--TOM BAER
60925 E. Rock Ledge Loop
Tucson, AZ 85739