Re: [IRCA] New TA Logging

Hi Tom

Its good to have you on the list.  I don't know what kind of receiver you
have but if you have a good one you can try for Japan on 594 (JOAK) around
6:00 AM to you local sunrise.  I can hear them most days at this time of the
year here in Prescott Valley.  It will also help to have a good antenna.
Let me know what receiver you have and I can help you with other stations to
try for.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ