Re: [IRCA] FABULOUS Morning: Sept 29 TPs

Quoting "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> I think that there may be two components to the difference between my
> morning and summa the Victoria chaps.... I think that my location
> hears China particularly well AND the steadiest stuff was largely in
> my first hour when mosta those woosies were still snuggled in their
> warm beds.  Sometimes there is a small advantage to being old :>)

No argument about your location being good for China, John.  I recall Walt and
I visiting you in early November, peak of the sunspot cycle, and hearing China
on 945 using your K9AY.  At that time, that was a Pacific coast only catch for
us.

Was there a lull around 1300UT? I listened from 1245 to 1305, and things seemed
to go downhill during that period.  Haven't checked the propagation charts yet,
but wouldn't be surprised to see a lull there.

Nick