[IRCA] KATZ 1600 IBOC after midnight

Had IBOC hash on 1610, which of course is clear of any major analog signals, so
it was quite obvious, UT Sept 29 at 0549. None of that audible on 1630, but
some was audible mixing with AM on 1590, so I conclude it was coming from 1600.
The dominant station there, as usual was St Louis, with R&B, gospel format.
Then at 0551 slogan ``1600 Hallelujah AM``, not in the 2006 NRC AM Log under
KATZ or any other 1600 station, but confirmed in a google search with several
hits such as http://www.gospel1600.com/main.html at KATZ. How long has that
slogan been in use?

Nothing obvious on the website, but searching on HD led to this page:
http://www.gospel1600.com/cc-common/hdradio/

But that says nothing about KATZ itself being digital, and links to the Clear
Channel page where they have audio linx to other HD stations (as if hearing
`HD` over internet were anything remarkable), not including any in St. Louis!
Since KATZ is now owned by CC, I suppose they indeed are going IBOC, and even
in the middle of the night. 73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK