Re: [IRCA] FABULOUS Morning: Sept 29 TPs

Re: [IRCA] FABULOUS Morning: Sept 29 TPs

Nick,

I do notice that "pre-dawn pause" from time to time both here and a
Grayland.  I didn't this morning.... Was probably busy recording and
note taking and just missed it.

So, I are you going down next Thursday, is it??? I'm leaving for
G'land on the dawn ferry on Sunday, so I'll get the place warmed up
for you guys.... I'll be down there from two to four days based on
cx, but I'll not be overlapping.

I'll be going down again around the 19th and spending three to five
or six days, based on conditions. If there are still good cx for the
first weekend in November, might head down one last time then. Might
consider joining either one.... There aren't that many more good
years for a while, you know.

John B.