Re: [IRCA] Talking house on 1630 ruining DX on channel

Re: [IRCA] Talking house on 1630 ruining DX on channel

Well Bill, you're certainly right, that ain't no SAH!

Was the recording made of straight audio like you'd hear on a car
radio?  That is to say, no BFO, etc.

Sounds like a great way to attract people's attention, assuming at some
point the audio is good enough to get the message across.  Almost makes you
think it's designed that way.  As the audio level drops off the fluctuating
carrier creates the noise to add to the range at which people will notice it.

Too bad it wasn't in some other neighborhood, so you could log it and then
get away from it.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan