[IRCA] Talking house on 1630 ruining DX on channel

[IRCA] Talking house on 1630 ruining DX on channel

There is a Talking House on 1630 in my neighboorhood that is ruining
DX on the channel.  They are broadcasting the normal message of
descrbing the house and giving a couple of phone numbers to call, but
the carrier (or something is wobbling).  It sounds close to the Cuban
wobbler that DXers hear, except that is it steady and constant. The
wobbling noise makes reception of anything else on the channel
difficult.  I tracked down the house in my car and the message
sounded fine within a few hundred feet, but then the wobbling starts
once you get outside of a that.  I believe that the carrier is
beating against the TISs in the daytime and the other more distant
stations at night and that is causing the wobbling.

A new logging for me, but I hope they sell the house soon.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B
K9AY