[IRCA] Apology (KXTO QSL)

Last Friday, I clipped off a brief e-mail regarding the use of cassette tapes received
here from those attempting to hear KXTO. In my usual careless (some would say
reckless) manner, I mentioned two DX'ers by name in that e-mail, using their
recordings to try to make a point about how cassettes are poorly suited for
this type of work.

In hindsight, I can easily see where Patrick Griffith or Curtis Mcmendmin might
be offended by my remarks. That certainly was not my intent, and I apologize
if that was the case.

Patrick Griffith is a highly respected DX'er, who not only pulls in amazing signals, but
has personally been very helpful to me. He's taken time to share his experiences with me,
patiently answer my "newbie" questions, and kindly response to my queries. It would be a major regret for me if I ever offended anyone of his caliber.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867